Invites for the Spring Covid Booster for those aged 75 and older or are immunosuppressed will be sent out centrally. You should be offered an appointment around 6 months (and not before 3 months) since your last dose of vaccine.
We are not running any clinics at the surgery or Church so patients will need to book though the NHS Website or by telephone on 119. Below is a list of walk-in centres and pharmacies that will be running clinics.
In distance order from Old Coulsdon:
- ST AIDAN’S CHURCH HALL, Chipstead Valley Road, Coulsdon, CR5 3BB
- VITALTONE PHARMACY, 14 The Square, Caterham, CR3 6QA
- McCOIGS PHARMACY, 367 Brighton Road, Croydon, CR2 6ES
- IMPACT HOUSE, 2 Edridge Road, Croydon, CR9 1PJ
- CENTRAL SHOPPING, Upper Mall, Centrale Shopping Centre 21 North End, Croydon. CR0 1TY
We will make arrangements for our patients who reside in care homes and patients who are housebound , so please wait to hear from us if you fall into these categories.